In honour of Musical Theatre Productions London’s presentation of Heathers: The Musical, we’ve brought in an all-star team to talk about the 80’s cult classic teen movie that started it all, Heathers.
Dylan is joined by Heathers superfan, Vanessa Brown (of Brown & Dickson booksellers), art scene Renaissance woman and promoter for Heathers: The Musical, Deanne Kondrat, and the director of MTP’s production of Heathers: The Musical, Ian Badger.
- what it means to be a teenager
- fat activism and body empowerment
- the movie’s legacy and failures in dealing with homosexuality
- how long it takes (if ever) for JD to stop being so sexy
- differences and updates in the musical
- as well as some exclusive insights into MTP’s production of Heathers: The Musical
Heathers is also available on Amazon.