Here’s a look what you can expect to hear about:
- More discussion about Making a Murderer than you’d expect from a podcast about an 80’s teen movie.
- The article Dylan mentions about evidence left out of the documentary can be found here.
- And here’s the College Humour “Cringe-Watching” video we mention as well
- The concept of “The City” from the perspective of a child
- A brief love affair with everything in the opening credits, from the lip syncing to the font
- Chris (Elisabeth Shue)’s many suitors and whether or not race had to do with a last-act switch of romantic leads
- The unfortunate outdated and tasteless humour
- Diagnosing Daryl’s possible sex addiction
- The podcast Dylan references is Episode #104 of The Cracked Podcast: Great Ideas Nobody Uses Correctly Anymore
Be sure to subscribe to The NetFlakes Podcast on iTunes (or whichever podcast platform you prefer) to make sure every new episode comes straight to you. If you’d like to help ensure more content like this, head on over to Patreon to pledge your support to NetFlakes.
End credit music: